Zaabeel is a district in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It is located on the coast of the Arabian Gulf, and is home to a variety of residential, commercial, and leisure amenities. The pin code for Zaabeel is 202191.
The district is divided into two parts: Zaabeel 1 and Zaabeel 2. Zaabeel 1 is the more developed area, and is home to many high-rise residential buildings, hotels, and shopping malls. Zaabeel 2 is a more residential area, with a mix of low-rise and high-rise buildings.
Zaabeel is well-connected to the rest of Dubai by road, rail, and metro. The Dubai Metro has a station in Zaabeel, and the district is also served by a number of bus routes.
Other Features of Zaabeel
In addition to its convenient location and excellent transportation links, Zaabeel also has a number of other features that make it a desirable place to live. These include:
- Zaabeel Park: Zaabeel Park is one of the largest parks in Dubai, and is a popular spot for families and couples. The park has a number of attractions, including a lake, a playground, and a number of walking and cycling trails.
- The Dubai
Frame: The Dubai Frame is a giant frame that offers panoramic views
of Dubai. The frame is located in Zaabeel Park, and is a popular tourist
- The Dubai World Trade Centre: The Dubai World Trade Centre is a large convention center that hosts a number of events throughout the year. The center is located in Zaabeel, and is a popular spot for business travelers.
Zaabeel is a vibrant and exciting district that offers a great mix of residential, commercial, and leisure amenities. With its convenient location, excellent transportation links, and a number of parks, attractions, and shopping malls, Zaabeel is a great place to live, work, and play.
- The Taluk/Tehsil for Zaabeel is Deira.
- The latitude and longitude coordinates for Zaabeel are 25.2194843841634 and 55.2756195603871.
- The nearest airport to Zaabeel is Dubai International Airport, which is about 15 kilometers away.
- The average temperature in Zaabeel ranges from 22 degrees Celsius in winter to 40 degrees Celsius in summer.
I hope this blog has been informative. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.