Are you planning to visit Dubai to visit your family? If so, you will need to apply for a family visit visa. Family visit visas are available for the spouse, children, and parents of UAE residents.
The type of visa you need will depend on your nationality and the length of your stay.
Here are some of the family visit visas available in Dubai:
- Single-entry family visit visa: This visa allows you to enter Dubai once and stay for up to 30 days.
- Multiple-entry family visit visa: This visa allows you to enter Dubai multiple times and stay for up to 90 days.
The requirements for each type of visa vary, so it is important to check with the UAE embassy or consulate in your home country for more information.
To apply for a family visit visa, you will need to provide the following documents:
- A valid passport that is valid for at least 6 months beyond the date of your intended stay in Dubai.
- A completed visa application form.
- A recent passport-sized photograph.
- Proof of relationship to the UAE resident.
- Proof of accommodation in Dubai.
- Proof of financial support.
The visa fee for a family visit visa varies depending on the type of visa.
The processing time for a family visit visa can take several days, so it is important to apply in advance.
Here are some additional tips for applying for a family visit visa to Dubai:
- Make sure you have all of the required documents.
- Fill out the visa application form carefully and accurately.
- Be prepared to pay the visa fee.
- Allow enough time for the visa to be processed.
I hope this blog has helped you learn more about the Dubai visa for family visit. If you are planning to visit Dubai to visit your family, I recommend applying for a visa in advance to avoid any delays.
Do you have other requests or questions? Let me know.