Umm Suqeim is a district in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It is located on the coast of the Arabian Gulf, and is home to a variety of residential, commercial, and leisure amenities. The pin code for Umm Suqeim is 500001.
The district is divided into two parts: Umm Suqeim 1 and Umm Suqeim 2. Umm Suqeim 1 is the more developed area, and is home to many high-rise residential buildings, hotels, and shopping malls. Umm Suqeim 2 is a more residential area, with a mix of low-rise and high-rise buildings.
Umm Suqeim is well-connected to the rest of Dubai by road, rail, and metro. The Dubai Metro has a station in Umm Suqeim, and the district is also served by a number of bus routes.
Other Features of Umm Suqeim
In addition to its convenient location and excellent transportation links, Umm Suqeim also has a number of other features that make it a desirable place to live. These include:
- A variety of beaches: Umm Suqeim is home to some of the best beaches in Dubai, including Jumeirah Beach, Umm Suqeim Beach, and Al Sufouh Beach.
- A number of parks and gardens: Umm Suqeim has a number of parks and gardens, including Umm Suqeim Park, Al Sufouh Park, and Jumeirah Beach Park.
- A variety of shopping malls: Umm Suqeim is home to a number of shopping malls, including The Walk, Mercato Mall, and Sunset Mall.
- A variety of restaurants and bars: Umm Suqeim has a variety of restaurants and bars, serving everything from traditional Emirati cuisine to international fare.
Umm Suqeim is a vibrant and exciting district that offers a great mix of residential, commercial, and leisure amenities. With its convenient location, excellent transportation links, and a variety of beaches, parks, and shopping malls, Umm Suqeim is a great place to live, work, and play.
- The Taluk/Tehsil for Umm Suqeim is Nampally.
- The latitude and longitude coordinates for Umm Suqeim are 25.1522585772877 and 55.2054602652503.
- The nearest airport to Umm Suqeim is Dubai International Airport, which is about 15 kilometers away.
- The average temperature in Umm Suqeim ranges from 22 degrees Celsius in winter to 40 degrees Celsius in summer.
I hope this blog has been informative. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.