Dubai has a hot desert climate with dry, sunny days and warm nights. The average temperature ranges from 25°C (77°F) in the winter to 40°C (104°F) in the summer.
The hottest months are June, July, and August, when temperatures can reach 45°C (113°F). The coolest months are December, January, and February, when temperatures can drop to 15°C (59°F).
There is very little rainfall in Dubai, with an average of only 100mm (4 inches) per year. The wettest months are December and January, when there is a slight chance of rain.
The humidity is also low in Dubai, which makes the heat more bearable. The average humidity ranges from 40% to 60%.
The best time to visit Dubai is during the winter months, from December to February. The weather is mild and pleasant, and there is a lower chance of rain.
If you are visiting Dubai during the summer, be sure to stay hydrated and wear light, loose-fitting clothing. You may also want to consider investing in a sun hat and sunglasses.
Here are some additional tips for dressing for the weather in Dubai:
- Wear light, loose-fitting clothing made from natural fibers, such as cotton or linen.
- Avoid wearing dark colors, as they will absorb heat.
- Cover your head and shoulders if you are sensitive to the sun.
- Wear sunglasses and a hat to protect your eyes and face from the sun.
- Drink plenty of fluids to stay hydrated.
I hope this blog has helped you learn more about the Dubai weather. If you are planning to visit Dubai, be sure to pack accordingly and dress for the heat.
Do you have other requests or questions? Let me know.