Best Dubai Tour Guide 2022


When Indians consider a short holiday, Dubai is frequently the destination that comes to mind. After all, it takes less than four hours to fly between the two locations. Read out our specialized Dubai tour guide for Indians and visitors from India.

This exclusive Dubai trip guide for Indians can help you plan the ideal Dubai vacation if you’re one of those considering visiting. It covers everything from visa information to city highlights and entertainment alternatives.

Dubai skyline and downtown skyscrapers on sunset.


  • One of the United Arab Emirate’s seven emirates is Dubai (UAE).
  • The ruler of Dubai is HH Sheik Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum. In addition, he serves as vice president and prime minister of the nation.
  • The local language used is Arabic.
  • Less than 20% of the population are Emiratis; the other 80% are ex-pats from more than 150 nations.
  • The local currency is the UAE Dirham, or AED, which is pegged to the US Dollar and exchanges for 3.67 AED for every USD. At the present exchange rate, one dirham is equivalent to 19.5 Indian Rupees.
  • The city is filled with trustworthy money exchange offices and ATMs.
  • Dubai Airport is the fifth-busiest airport in the universe. In Dubai South, there is also Al Maktoum International Airport.
  • Indians are more prevalent in Dubai’s diverse areas like Karama and Bur Dubai.
  • In comparison to India, Dubai’s weekends are on Fridays and Saturdays.


Due to its connection with an Islamic country, Dubai’s culture, traditions, and customs are firmly rooted in Islam. 

It’s a liberal Arabian city that appreciates and welcomes diverse foreign cultures and customs fully despite its conservative culture.

Regarding the language and other factors, Indians will have no trouble interacting with others and navigating the city because they make up most of the ex-pat population.


Ideal Time to Visit:

You may visit Dubai at any time of year, but if you prefer the outdoors or want to participate in well-known events like DSF, the best time to visit is in the calm, pleasant winter months (November to April). Even while Dubai never slows down in the summer, it’s still a good idea to be aware that the outside temperature will be extremely high, up to 55 ℃.

Recommended Timeframe:

You’ll need at least four to five days to see all of Dubai’s best sites because there are so many.

What Do You Carry?


This needs to be done following the time you intend to attend. When deciding what to wear, consider your trip schedule and prepare appropriately:

On religious grounds:

Ladies should dress comfortably in loose clothes that cover their shoulders, knees, and head in religious places like mosques.

Theme parks:

Pick out non-revealing attire that is comfy.


You can dress however you usually do when visiting the beach. But make sure you wear modestly and avoid going bare-shouldered.


Now, regardless of the season, dress modestly. Carry a cardigan because malls and other indoor attractions have air conditioning, which keeps them cold in any weather.

Where to stay?

Select a hotel that offers quick access to all the sights and activities included in your holiday itinerary.  Consider staying in Al Barsha or Downtown Dubai if relaxation and shopping are top priorities. There are excellent options in Dubai’s Bur Dubai and Deira neighbourhoods if you’re seeking affordable options.

Choose the best Dubai trip guide for your Dubai tour. Choose wisely and pick Dubai Travel Book as your Dubai tour guide.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Social Media

Most Popular

Get The Latest Updates

Subscribe To Our Weekly Newsletter

No spam, notifications only about new products, updates.


On Key

Related Posts

Visa Application Travel Form Concept

Dubai Visa

Dubai is a term that signifies luxury. With nearly 15 million visitors, this city has transformed from a little desert village to a thriving town. 


Best Dubai Tour Guide 2022

When Indians consider a short holiday, Dubai is frequently the destination that comes to mind. After all, it takes less than four hours to fly

Book your stay

To check availability and rates please fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours.